Cedar Creek East
No votes yet
Combination of tree-lined meadows and wooded alleys. Picnic areas, lakes, and shelter house.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 3,814ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: Chuck Kennedy and John Riggs
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
I-15 south of Fairmont to CR 20, west to park, course on west bank of Amber Lake.
First Tee: (
Email: Jon Riggs
Contact Phone #1: (507) 238-9331
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cedar Creek East? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Cedar Creek West, Fairmont MN US
- Putnam Park, Blue Earth MN US
- Joe Hoye Park, Estherville IA US
- Benes Recreational Area DGC, Jackson MN US
- Memorial Park DGC, St. James MN US
- Daly County Park DGC, Mapleton MN US
- Watona Park, Madelia MN US
- Lawcon Park DGC, Mountain Lake MN US
- Iowa Lakes Community College, Emmetsburg IA US
- Mayflower Park DGC, Windom MN US