The landscape here is really unique! The holes follow a fairly obvious route once you find the first tee. I like the natural tee box rather than the cement ones so that's nice to have here. Power and distance will serve you better at this course but technical ability will certainly help! There are a few water hazards to watch out for! Great course overall.
This course needs some work. Tees are ruts in the dirt, shots are too short or too long, hard to navigate, etc. Some shots are straight up annoying. We played through 9, which is tolerable, but the 10th and 11th baskets were either mislabeled or we missed something, either way it sucks. We walked past 12 cuz we couldnt even find the tee for it.
If youre in the area and absolutely bored, play 9. The other Cullowee course is really short but at least theres 18.
Courses Close By
- Jackson County Rec Center Disc Golf Course, Cullowhee NC USNo votes yet
- Bear Lake Reserve Disc Golf Course, Tuckasegee NC USNo votes yet
- Waynesville Disc Golf Course, Waynesville NC US(2 votes)
- Bethel Elementary School, Bethel NC USNo votes yet
- Haywood Community College, Clyde NC US(1 vote)
- Meadowbrook Elementary Disc Golf Course, Canton NC USNo votes yet
- Brevard College Disc Golf Course, Brevard NC US(1 vote)
- Tamassee DAR School, Tamassee SC USNo votes yet
- Eagle Creek at Clayton, Clayton GA USNo votes yet
- Enka High School Disc Golf Course, Candler NC US(1 vote)