No votes yet
Alpine course with elevation and tight fairways. Scenic views of Lake Superior and beautiful state park. Rentals available. Lodge, motel & cabin units. Family-friendly environment. Confusing and short from regular tees - ask for map. $3.50/parking.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 1,850ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: 0
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-35 north to Duluth; follow North Shore Hwy 61 to Lutsen (90 miles). Cascade Lodge is 10 miles past Lutsen on the left after entering Cascade River State Park. Scorecard/map at front desk.
First Tee: (
Email: Matt Farrell
Contact Phone #1: (218) 387-1112
Contact Phone #2: (800) 322-9543
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cascade 9? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Adventure Games DGC, Lutsen MN US
- Lutsen Resort, Lutsen MN US
- Cove Point DGC, Beaver Bay MN US
- St. Urho's DGC, Nolalu ON CA
- Merritt Memorial DGC, Fall Lake Township MN US
- Vermilion Community College, Ely MN US
- Fountain Hill Park DGC, Babbitt MN US
- Birch Point Park, Thunder Bay ON CA
- Ashland School Playground, Ashland WI US
- Giants Ridge, Biwabik MN US