Carver Rec Center Disc Golf Course
A few lengthy holes and a couple at the beginning which are fairly challenging and interesting because of trees. There are quite a few holes that are just sort of out in the open... kinda boring except for the distance you have to throw.
I think it's hole 4 and 5 (or maybe 5 and 6) that are sometimes in swampland if it's rained recently... like, for rizzle... and the swampland is WIDE. If you tried to throw to 4, there's NO WAY you can get to it without going ankle deep in the swamp... we had to skip that one. We also skipped 5 because it was to close to that same stuff and a small pond (didn't want to lose a disc).
The pictures above show hole #4. They just recently added a pond in on that hole right at the left edge of that picture (the pond wasn't there when the picture was taken) and whatever they did is causing all the ground that you can see in that picture of #4 to be completely swampy.
If it's dry, this course is okay. I'm still sticking with just a 3 though, because at least half of the holes are pretty boring.
Courses Close By
- Chambliss Children's Disc Golf Course, Chattanooga TN USNo votes yet
- The Sinks, Chattanooga TN US(8 votes)
- Camp Jordan Disc Golf Course, East Ridge TN US(2 votes)
- Shepherd Rec Center Disc Golf Course, Chattanooga TN US(7 votes)
- Portland Park Disc Golf Course, Chattanooga TN US(2 votes)
- Jack Mattox Recreation Complex, Ringgold GA US(6 votes)
- 9 On Top at the Pumpkin Patch, Signal Mountain TN USNo votes yet
- Sticky Pines Disc Golf Course, Ooltewah TN USNo votes yet
- Southern Adventist University DCG, Collegedale TN US(3 votes)
- Cloudland Canyon State Park, Rising Fawn GA US(6 votes)