Fun park to throw around in. Even with all the apples on the ground. Good for newer players, but lacking in challenge for experience players. Better than a 1....
I think this course lacks inspiration. Too much of it is wide open, and the apple orchard crams too many holes in a small space. It's very easy to hit someone/get hit though that area. The last 7 holes are better as far has offering some sort of obstacles with a moderate amount of distance. This would be a great course to begin playing on, but offers little for the experienced player.
"Where did you come from? What are you doing here?
Canis lupus! Vulpes Vulpes!I don't think he speaks
English or Latin."
This course is well marked to some extent though the apple trees pose more of a hazard than they are worth. The grounds are littered with fallen apples which get sticky gross apple juice and pulp on your discs as they hit their lie. In addition, the fallen apples pose a very serious threat of twisted ankles and other injuries due to the total lack of grounds keeping.
Courses Close By
- Woodlands Park, Perrysburg OH US
- Van Buren State Park Disc Golf Course, Van Buren OH US
- Dorr Street Elementary, Toledo OH US
- Ottawa Park, Toledo OH US
- Riverbend Disc Golf Trail, Findlay OH US
- Firestine Park, Findlay OH US
- Walsh Park Disc Golf Course, Fremont OH US
- Parmalee Park, Lambertville MI US
- Vienna Park, Temperance MI US
- Rock Creek Run at Hedges Boyer Park, Tiffin OH US