Carrollton Park Disc Golf Course
Long course in abandoned neighborhood taken over by the airport authority. Unusual layout - bring the map to be able to navigate properly. Dirt tees and poor directional marking.
I give it a 2.5. A decent course for amateurs. Some fairly long holes, but not much in the way of variety. The layout is a little rough and hard to follow, the signage is half-assed, and no poured tee pads. Worth playing once, just to say you've played there. I would never choose to play it over courses like Endicott, Jefferson Barracks, or Sioux Passage though.
Courses Close By
- White Birch Park, St. Louis (Hazelwood) MO US(3 votes)
- Creve Coeur Lake Park, St. Louis MO US(4 votes)
- Endicott Park, St. Louis MO US(8 votes)
- Dunegant Park, Florissant MO USNo votes yet
- Sioux Passage Park - Original, St. Louis (Florissant) MO US(8 votes)
- Sioux Passage Park - Briscoe Woods, Florissant MO US(1 vote)
- Logan University Disc Golf Course, Chesterfield MO USNo votes yet
- St. Charles Community College, Cottleville MO USNo votes yet
- Paul A. Schroeder Park, Ballwin MO US(2 votes)
- Willmore Park Disc Golf, St. Louis MO US(1 vote)