Carl Yearwood Park
Great little course, short but challenging. I've been here a few times over the years and it is always improving. Credit should be given to the local golfers who are doing this. Multiple Tee pads offer 27 holes and a trip worth making. Like most courses, if there has been lots of rain expect slick and possibly muddy conditions. Always worth a stop when I'm in the area.
This course is mostly wooded and shady. A creek runs through a couple holes, but you usually find your disc if it goes in the creek. It is mostly flat and located in a low lying area, so it can take a couple days to dry out after a big rain. Very fun, and technical for sure! Just nine baskets, but multiple teepads can make it challenging for anyone.
Courses Close By
- Groves Park, Oak Ridge TN US
- Victor Ashe Park, Knoxville TN US
- Admiral Farragut Park, Knoxville TN US
- Schumpert Park, Knoxville TN US
- Morningside Park, Knoxville TN US
- Roane County Disc Golf, Harriman TN US
- Loudon Disc Golf Park, Loudon TN US
- Carson-Newman College Disc Golf Course, Jefferson City TN US
- Athens Regional Park Disc Golf Course, Athens TN US
- Dandridge School Disc Golf, Dandridge TN US