No votes yet
Short, mixed open and wooded. Set around fishing lake with elevation created by man-made berms. Lots of mature trees and many new ones. 2 raised pins and 2 raised tee pads.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,845ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 4
From Hwys 61 (Lorraine) & 50, 61 north 100 yds. to a left on service rd. (Blanchard - across from John Deere) to park, left on Emerson Loop East (across from City Zoo), follow winding road along ball golf course to lot on left.
First Tee: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Carey Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Wheatland Park, Buhler KS USNo votes yet
- Wheatridge Park, Moundridge KS USNo votes yet
- Konen Creek Disc Golf Course, Little River KS USNo votes yet
- Wall Bicentennial Park, McPherson KS USNo votes yet
- Lakeside Park, McPherson KS USNo votes yet
- Hyzernaut Farm, Hesston KS USNo votes yet
- Camp Hawk, Newton KS US(1 vote)
- Thresher National at Bethel College, North Newton KS USNo votes yet
- Centennial Park, Newton KS USNo votes yet
- McLaughlin Park Disc Golf Course, Valley Center KS USNo votes yet