Cape May County Park & Zoo
Could use improved tee areas, better signs and a redesign that utilizes less busy park areas.
My dad and I just played this course. It was perfect for his first time out.
Some of the signs were a bit confusing but the holes were short so you could see where to go. It was flat, trees were prevalent, and there were some water holes. We played the course backward to make it 18. The grounds would provide a solid foundation if there were a DG community to take care of it.
Courses Close By
- Cape Henlopen State Park, Lewes DE US
- South Vineland Park, Vineland NJ US
- Landis Park, Vineland NJ US
- Dover Park, Dover DE US
- Killens Pond State Park, Felton DE US
- Stafford Woods, Voorhees NJ US
- Trap Pond State Park, Laurel DE US
- Riverview DGC, Pennsville NJ US
- Freedom Park, Medford NJ US
- Lums Pond State Park, Bear DE US