I love this course (the black diamond)! It's a heck of a workout, going up and down the mountain several times, with the final basket set 1,500 feet away throwing off the top of the slope! It's challenging and well designed. You may need to take a snapshot of the map on the first run, that will help. The only thing I do not like about this course is the high grass in the summer. It is not very well kept (being primarily a winter business), so the grass gets pretty high and it's easy to lose discs.
AWESOME coarse!!! On a freaking Ski SLOPE!!! One hole is from the the top of the mountain to the bottom!!! Through the half pipe!!! DO IT!
Love ski hill courses with all the elevation and trees. The tees here could use some more development and the signs are less than perfect (bring the map), but you will have some fun here!
Love this course. It is a bit of hiking, and you need to keep your eye on the disc in flight due do trees and growth. Very wooded and hole 17 is a peach if you love long downhill plays.
IF you like to hike and play frisbee golf, you will LOVE this course. It has a lot of hiking up hill. Most holes are decently flat, but when you get to hole 8, be prepared for a huge hike. There are even a few steps built into this hole and then 17 goes down very steeply. Each hole is good for finding discs with little brush and grass to search through. Also, the trees provide nice shade for the course.
Courses Close By
- Browns Point/Buzzy's Creek, West Milford NJ US
- Brakewell Steel/Warwick, Warwick NY US
- Wolfe Woods @ Warwick, Warwick NY US
- The Oasis @ Warwick, Warwick NY US
- FDR State Park, Yorktown Heights NY US
- Leonard Park, Mt. Kisco NY US
- Prospect Park Nethermead Redux, Brooklyn NY US
- Beacon Glades , Beacon NY US
- Harry Dunham Park, Basking Ridge NJ US
- Waveny Park Disc Golf, New Canaan CT US