Campbell Highlands Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Well groomed, beneath tall, shady pines. Short and technical with some tight shots. $5/rnd or day. Open April-Oct.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,088ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 1
I-95 to Exit 75 (Auburn). Take left on Rte. 202, then 2nd right on Hackett Rd. Take 1st left on Broad St., then 1st right on Witham Rd. Sign on right.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Bill Campbell
Alt. Phone: 207-754-7815
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Campbell Highlands Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Dragan Field, Auburn ME US(2 votes)
- Devils Grove DG - The Demon, Lewiston ME USNo votes yet
- Poland Spring Resort, Poland ME USNo votes yet
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Falcon, Sabattus ME USNo votes yet
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Eagle, Sabattus ME US(2 votes)
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Hawk, Sabattus ME US(4 votes)
- Pineland Farms Disc Golf, New Gloucester ME USNo votes yet
- Enman Field - Beast, Brunswick ME US(2 votes)
- Enman Field - Beauty, Brunswick ME US(1 vote)
- Carter's Disc Golf, Oxford ME USNo votes yet