Very challenging on the side of a ski hill. This is no walk in the park.
Great layout using the natural terrain, paths and catwalks to create an fantastic day of golf. Tees are grass/dirt which is to be expected on ski hill. Grass can get long so its usually best played in spring or fall however they do mow.
Definitely worth playing. Get ready for a hike.
Located 20 minutes from the nation capital and 5 minutes away from the Prime Minister's cottage, this course navigates throught Camp Fortune Ski Hills. Be prepared for a good hike in the mist of Gatineau Parc, Ottawa's green belt.
Holes offer quite a challenge, generally being located at the top or bottom of hills and having good wind currents. Most holes will give a great opportunity to pull your best distance driver and enjoy a long haul flight. Part of the course is in the surronding forest and will cerainly challenge your techinical throws.
Overall, it is a must see, the maintance crew does a fantastic job at keeping the grass at the right hight and the course in perfect playing conditions.
Courses Close By
- Kanata Disc Golf Course, Kanata ON CANo votes yet
- Rideau Acres, Kingston ON CANo votes yet
- Parc Ignace Bourget, Montreal QC CA(2 votes)
- Parcours Ile Charron (PIC), Longueuil QC CA(2 votes)
- Loyalist College, Belleville ON CANo votes yet
- Parcours de La Frontière du Parc Régional St-Bernard, Saint-Bernard-de-Lacolle QC CA(1 vote)
- Cadyville Disc Golf Course, Cadyville NY USNo votes yet
- Whiteface Mountain, Wilmington NY USNo votes yet
- Viamede Resort, Woodview ON CANo votes yet
- CPDGQ Pro Course, Saint Jean Baptiste QC CANo votes yet