Challenging and heavily wooded with lots of elevation and dog-legs. Very narrow fairways with overlaying cover. Stop by office to pay and get a map (needed for navigation).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 4,000ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
1 hour drive south of Portland (or 40 minutes east of Salem). From Hwy 213; take Mt Angel/Scotts Mills Hwy to Scotts Mills, then turn on Crooked Finger Rd. and follow exactly 9 miles.
First Tee: (
This course has no photos.
by Rick Saffeels on Nov 6, 2015 at 12:30am
Great course to play at for recreational play and even league events! I've played here in the rain, snow, and sun! I love the course and has some really challenging holes!
Courses Close By
- Canyonview Camp, Silverton OR US(1 vote)
- Jerry Miller Disc Golf Course at Camp Taloali, Stayton OR US(3 votes)
- Corban University, Salem OR USNo votes yet
- Cascades Gateway, Salem OR US(3 votes)
- Eco Disc Golf Park, Canby OR US(1 vote)
- Woodmansee Park, Salem OR US(2 votes)
- Keizer Rapids, Keizer OR US(1 vote)
- Wheatland DGC at Willamette Mission State Park, Salem OR USNo votes yet
- Champoeg State Park, Newberg OR US(4 votes)
- Timber Park, Estacada OR US(2 votes)