No votes yet
Challenging and heavily wooded with lots of elevation and dog-legs. Very narrow fairways with overlaying cover. Stop by office to pay and get a map (needed for navigation).
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 4,000ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
1 hour drive south of Portland (or 40 minutes east of Salem). From Hwy 213; take Mt Angel/Scotts Mills Hwy to Scotts Mills, then turn on Crooked Finger Rd. and follow exactly 9 miles.
First Tee: (
Contact Name: John
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Camp Dakota? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Canyonview Camp, Silverton OR US
- Jerry Miller DGC @ Camp Taloali, Stayton OR US
- Corban College, Salem OR US
- Cascades Gateway, Salem OR US
- Eco Disc Golf Park, Canby OR US
- Woodmansee Park, Salem OR US
- Keizer Rapids, Keizer OR US
- Champoeg State Park, Newberg OR US
- Timber Park, Estacada OR US
- Riverbend DGC at Milo McIver, Estacada OR US