Camden Park 1
As of right now, Camden #1 is in my top 5 favorite courses. The course is pleasantly wooded and partially open with some fun elevation changes. The holes tend to be on the shorter side but pros and advanced players will still have a fun experience because it requires many different shots in the bag. I wanted to give this course a 4.5 but I'll round up since that isn't an option.
A real nice course to play. Elevation shots can be tricky. Some woods and brush but mostly open. New t-pads now makes this coures one of my best. Injoy your day, you will have fun.
A nice course with many well planed holes. Fun to play with lots of nice shaded areas. The Camden 2 course is quite the challange also. Definately worth the trip.
Great course that is well taken care of with a nice mix of open shots and tight wooded holes.
Courses Close By
- Camden Park 2, Milan IL US
- Prospect Park, Moline IL US
- Longview Park, Rock Island IL US
- Credit Island, Davenport IA US
- Devil's Glen, Bettendorf IA US
- Eastern Avenue Park, Davenport IA US
- Middle Park Disc Golf Course, Bettendorf IA US
- West Lake Park, Davenport IA US
- Butterworth Park Disc Golf Course, East Moline IL US
- Slattery Park, Davenport IA US