I discovered this course is about a ten minute drive from my work. With an hour lunch break, a quick 30 minute practice round is about all this course is good for. With no elevation and a few trees here and there, I can afford the quick practice without fear of wasting time on lost discs. A good training/beginner course.
This course is flat, open, and generally short. The baskets are in dis-repair and there is often football, soccer, track, and whatever other sports junior highs play that interfere with the playing of the course. This course is a good practice course if you live near or have kids that you don't want to take to too challenging of a course. This course is generally not recommended unless you are just wanting to practice and don't live closer to any other open fields.
Courses Close By
- Blue Valley of Kansas, Overland Park KS US
- Prairie Center Park, Olathe KS US
- Cambridge Park, Overland Park KS US
- Shawnee Mission Park, Lenexa KS US
- Rosedale Park (Top), Kansas City KS US
- Rosedale Park (Down Under), Kansas City KS US
- Swope Park, Kansas City MO US
- Wyandotte County Park, Kansas City KS US
- Blue Valley Short Course, Kansas City MO US
- Blue Valley Park, Kansas City MO US