This course is situated on the grounds of the California Trail Middle School, and as such, is only nine holes, and relatively short. If you live in or around the Johnson County area, this offers a change of scenery from main courses, but is best used for warm-up or practice time. For the most part, this course is wide-open and with very few trees. I personally like to practice driving length and testing the characteristics of new discs on this course. It's easy to huck discs with no fear of losing them. The final two holes are probably Par 4, so for a fairly flat 9-hole course, it's a bit longer than you might think.
I discovered this course is about a ten minute drive from my work. With an hour lunch break, a quick 30 minute practice round is about all this course is good for. With no elevation and a few trees here and there, I can afford the quick practice without fear of wasting time on lost discs. A good training/beginner course.
This course is flat, open, and generally short. The baskets are in dis-repair and there is often football, soccer, track, and whatever other sports junior highs play that interfere with the playing of the course. This course is a good practice course if you live near or have kids that you don't want to take to too challenging of a course. This course is generally not recommended unless you are just wanting to practice and don't live closer to any other open fields.
Courses Close By
- Blue Valley of Kansas, Overland Park KS US(1 vote)
- Prairie Center Park, Olathe KS US(2 votes)
- Lenexa Disc Golf Course, Lenexa KS USNo votes yet
- Lakeside Hills, Olathe KS US(1 vote)
- Cambridge Park, Overland Park KS USNo votes yet
- Shawnee Mission Park, Lenexa KS US(2 votes)
- Harmon Park Disc Golf Course, Prairie Village KS US(1 vote)
- Rosedale Park (Top), Kansas City KS US(1 vote)
- Rosedale Park (Down Under), Kansas City KS US(1 vote)
- Swope Park, Kansas City MO US(1 vote)