Heavily wooded with moderate elevation. A pond and a creek come into play. Bentley baskets.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 4,618ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 2
From Beaverton; Go 20 miles on Rte. 26W to a right on NW Fisher Rd., 2.8 miles to a right on John Lee Rd. Turn into the second driveway on the left.
Parking Lot: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Buxton Woods? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- L.L. Stub Stewart State Park, Buxton OR US(1 vote)
- Horning's Hideout - Meadow Ridge, North Plains OR US(1 vote)
- Horning's Hideout - Canyon , North Plains OR USNo votes yet
- Horning's Hideout - Highland, North Plains OR USNo votes yet
- McMenamins Grand Lodge, Forest Grove OR USNo votes yet
- Sain Scoggins, Forest Grove OR USNo votes yet
- Yankton Community Fellowship Disc Golf Course, St. Helens OR USNo votes yet
- Orchard Park Disc Golf Course, Hillsboro OR US(2 votes)
- McCormick Park, St. Helens OR US(1 vote)
- Pier Park, Portland OR US(8 votes)