Burton Adventure Disc Golf Course
Spectacular views of Mt. Rainier and inner Quartermaster Harbor. Bring a course map from web site #2. Camping at the Vashon Hostel. Poorly marked - yellow jacket hives and piles of dead thorn thickets.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 2,604ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
On the old Burton School grounds - just one block south of the only bridge on the island - the Judd Creek Bridge. Vashon Island is accessible from Fauntleroy (West Seattle), Southworth (Port Orchard), and Pt. Defiance (North Tacoma) for bike and car traffic. Also - a passenger/bicycle ferry during the week goes from downtown Seattle terminal (passenger boat dock 1 block south of main terminal).
First Tee: (
Email: Tim Heryford
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Burton Adventure Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lakewood King County Park, Seattle WA US(3 votes)
- Lake Fenwick, Kent WA US(4 votes)
- Seatac Disc Golf Course, Seatac WA US(4 votes)
- Van Zee Park, Port Orchard WA US(1 vote)
- Volunteer Park Disc Golf, Lakebay WA USNo votes yet
- White River, Auburn WA US(4 votes)
- Fort Steilacoom S.E. Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA US(2 votes)
- Fort Steilacoom N.W. Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA US(3 votes)
- Fort Steilacoom - Ray's Nine, Steilacoom WA USNo votes yet
- NAD Park, Bremerton WA US(6 votes)