Short, mostly woodsy layout; beware of brambles and poison ivy. Blue pro, white am and red 'kiddie' tees make course family friendly. Scorecards available. Scenic trails and playground. Long course plays 14,3,1.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 2,869ft
Alternate Length: 4,197ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 17 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
On Cape Cod, take Exit 5 off Route 6 to Rte. 149 south, about 3 miles on right, past ball golf course then perhaps 1 mile after rotary, turn into park past Burgess House.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Lev Malakhoff
Contact Phone #1: (508) 771-4619
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by mabgot on Aug 7, 2012 at 10:58pm
This course should not be passed up if you are visiting the cape. Bring your discs, or learn how to play here with your friends. It takes full advantage of a nice woods.
Courses Close By
- Riverhead Field, Oak Bluffs MA US
- Nantucket Disc Golf Course, Nantucket MA US
- Borderland State Park, Easton MA US
- Normandy Farms Campground, Foxboro MA US
- Dacey Field Disc Golf, Franklin MA US
- Ninigret Park, Charlestown RI US
- Simonds Park Disc Golf Course, Burlington MA US
- Pye Brook Park Disc Golf Course, Topsfield MA US
- Webster Fish & Game, Webster MA US
- West Thompson Lake, North Grosvenor Dale CT US