No votes yet
Well manicured with some elevation and good signs. Two concrete tees and two baskets at every hole. Obstacles include a 7’ x 15’ wall, sand traps, and stone traps. Short tees to short baskets = 4432', playing 15,3,0. Short tees to long baskets = 7342'. Long tees to short pins = 6694' and long tees to long pins plays 9653'. County Park daily fees $4/resident ($40/year) or $5/non-resident ($50/year).
# Holes: 18
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 9,653ft
Alternate Length: 4,432ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 10
From I-96; go south on M-99 toward Eaton Rapids, 1st left on Bishop Rd., right on Grovenburg Rd. - 3.7 miles to park entrance on right.
Email: Parks Dept.
Contact Phone #2: (517) 676-2233
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Burchfield Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Eaton Rapids Fields, Eaton Rapids MI US
- Grand Woods Park, Lansing MI US
- Valley Farms Park, DeWitt Township MI US
- Lincoln Park, Charlotte MI US
- Fitzgerald Park, Grand Ledge MI US
- Fowlerville United Brethren Disc Golf Course, Fowlerville MI US
- Big Portage Lake at Waterloo, Grass Lake MI US
- Victory Park, Albion MI US
- Ta Aorta Kosmou Disc Golf Course, Lake Odessa MI US
- Marion Township Disc Golf Course, Howell MI US