Awesome course!!! I guess there is a new 18, however I have never played the old set up the new one is great. The course had long bombs and short technical holes. Only problem is the old course signs are still up and can make it confusing at times. Definitely play this course.
Probably the best all around course I've played. And I've played about 75. A lot of big bomb throws along with technical in the tree's. Plenty of water to challenge you as well. I would highly recommend.
Courses Close By
- Hodges Village Dam , Oxford MA US
- Webster Fish & Game, Webster MA US
- Luther Hill Park, Spencer MA US
- Hyland Orchard & Brewery DGC, Fiskdale MA US
- Maple Hill, Leicester MA US
- Pyramids, Leicester MA US
- Newton Hill, Worcester MA US
- West Thompson Lake, North Grosvenor Dale CT US
- Pomfret Recreation DGC, Pomfret Center CT US
- Barre Falls, Barre MA US