This is a private course. You must stay at the KOA campground.
Tried to play this course yesterday and got kicked off!
Nice looking course, very woodsy.
The work and craftsmanship of the home made baskets makes stopping by while in town a must. The course is short and tight and has two pins on each hole so you can play the nine twice. Very relaxed and fun place to play.
Courses Close By
- Lawrence Park, Kalispell MT USNo votes yet
- Kooky Noosa at Libby Dam, Libby MT US(1 vote)
- Knucknees Basin, Hotsprings MT USNo votes yet
- Treewell Acres, Libby MT US(4 votes)
- Libby Disc Golf Course, Libby MT USNo votes yet
- Timber Beast, Troy MT US(3 votes)
- Lee Creek Campground Family Reunion Centre, Cardston AB CANo votes yet
- Lizard Range Disc Golf Course, Fernie BC CANo votes yet
- Blackhawk Disc Golf, Seeley Lake MT USNo votes yet
- Echo Valley, Frenchtown MT US(2 votes)