No votes yet
Same tees to dual targets. Front 9 has custom made baskets, back 9 tones. Heavily wooded. Short but challenging.
# Holes: 18
Tee Type: Woodchips
Course Length: 3,800ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
On Hwy 93 - 3 miles south of Whitefish and 9 miles north of Home Depot at Kalispell.
Parking Lot: (
Email: KOA Campground
Contact Phone #1: (406) 862-4242
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by NorthernNomad on Jun 16, 2010 at 2:52pm
The work and craftsmanship of the home made baskets makes stopping by while in town a must. The course is short and tight and has two pins on each hole so you can play the nine twice. Very relaxed and fun place to play.
Courses Close By
- Lawrence Park, Kalispell MT US
- Kooky Noosa @ Libby Dam, Libby MT US
- Knucknees Basin, Hotsprings MT US
- Treewell Acres, Libby MT US
- Libby Disc Golf Course, Libby MT US
- Timber Beast, Troy MT US
- Lizard Range DGC, Fernie BC CA
- Blackhawk Disc Golf, Seeley Lake MT US
- Echo Valley, Frenchtown MT US
- Snow Bowl Ski Area, Missoula MT US