This is a private course. You must stay at the KOA campground.
Tried to play this course yesterday and got kicked off!
Nice looking course, very woodsy.
The work and craftsmanship of the home made baskets makes stopping by while in town a must. The course is short and tight and has two pins on each hole so you can play the nine twice. Very relaxed and fun place to play.
Courses Close By
- Lawrence Park, Kalispell MT US
- Kooky Noosa @ Libby Dam, Libby MT US
- Knucknees Basin, Hotsprings MT US
- Treewell Acres, Libby MT US
- Libby Disc Golf Course, Libby MT US
- Timber Beast, Troy MT US
- Lizard Range Disc Golf Course, Fernie BC CA
- Blackhawk Disc Golf, Seeley Lake MT US
- Echo Valley, Frenchtown MT US
- Snow Bowl Ski Area, Missoula MT US