Buccaneer State Park
Yes the course has been reopened for several years now, and I believe they are rebuilding the water park also. Construction fences make it a long walk from 7's basket to 8's box. Watch out for the little swamp monster on 12 (tiny pond with a plastic magnet) Great beginners course. Rough only heavily in play on 12, 13, and 17.
Not really a review but wanted to know it the course is still there even after katrina??? Did know where els to ask.
Courses Close By
- Diamondhead, Diamondhead MS US
- Hiller Park, Biloxi MS US
- Keesler Air Force Base DGC, Biloxi MS US
- Wildcat Trace DGC, Poplarville MS US
- City Park, New Orleans LA US
- Shepard State Park, Gautier MS US
- Lafreniere Park, Metairie LA US
- IG Levy Disc Golf Course, Pascagoula MS US
- Ashe Lake Disc Golf Course, Brooklyn MS US
- Duncan Lake DGC, Hattiesburg MS US