Bryant Lake Park
One of the best all around courses I have played. I am not sure if they still charge, but it is well worth the money.
Of all the courses, I've played in the United States this is the nicest. I'd happily pay $3 a time to play this course. Well-maintained greens and tees, lots of changes in terrain and beautiful views. A pleasure to play. What are you waiting for? Go!
The city of Eden Prairie has put a substantial amount of time and money into this park in recent years. It's a course that is challenging with some blind shots that may leave you searching for your disc. Only negative is that the vegetation and shrubs have become so overgrown that a few holes have to be played differently than they were a few years ago.
A beautiful well maintained course with a variety of shots. Hole 17 is one of those epic downhill crusher drives with a view. Hands down my favorite hole in the Twin Cities.
very nice. this course has come a long way, and is absolutly beautiful. the $3 fee to play is well worth it. there is a very long signature hole with the tee box up appx. 4 stories which is worth the trip to the park alone. i give this course an 8 out of 10 rating for toughness.
This course is gorgeous. Great mix of holes and amazing scenery. Easy to lose a disc.
One of my personal favorites, beautiful view of the lake as the course wraps along side it. Up and down terrain, start open and ends wooded. Well maintained. Hole 17 may be one of the most fun and challenging pars you will ever play. If there is a lot of wind, maybe wait for another day to play it
Courses Close By
- Blake Middle School DGC, Hopkins MN US
- Staring Lake Park, Eden Prairie MN US
- Hyland Ski and Snowboard Area, Bloomington MN US
- Hyland Ski & Snowboard - Short 9, Bloomington MN US
- Kenneth Rosland Park, Edina MN US
- Hopkins High School, Minnetonka MN US
- Riley Lake Disc Golf Practice Area, Eden Prairie MN US
- Bandimere Park DGC, Chanhassen MN US
- Moir Park, Bloomington MN US
- Lions Park I, Shakopee MN US