Brushy Creek Disc Golf Course
Mostly short and tight with moderate but tricky elevation changes. Several open holes, but most fairways have been cut out of thick cedars. Several impressive and unique greens built into hillsides.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,232ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 4
From I-35: Exit FM 620. Go west to a right on O'Connor (HEB Grocery Store). Turn right on Liberty Walk (1st stop sign)to course 2 blocks up on the right. From the 45 Toll Road: Exit FM 620. Go left on O'Connor Rd. and follow the directions above. Please do not park on the street - use parking lot 100 yds north on Liberty Walk Dr. by #18.
First Tee: (
by Wizardsblood on Dec 23, 2014 at 10:36pm
Love this course. This is my fav course in the Austin tx area to throw. Nice people, every type shot, drains well, and it flows quite well; never super crowded. This is a course that reminds me why I love to play. PLAY Brushy Creek aka "Cat Hollow!"
Courses Close By
- Brushy Creek Sports Park Disc Golf Course, Cedar Park TX USNo votes yet
- Williamson County Disc Golf Course, Leander TX USNo votes yet
- Wells Branch Park, Austin TX US(1 vote)
- Cedar Park Middle School Disc Golf Course , Cedar Park TX USNo votes yet
- Old Settlers' Park, Round Rock TX US(1 vote)
- Block House Creek, Leander TX USNo votes yet
- North Town Disc Golf Park , Pflugerville TX US(1 vote)
- The Highlands Disc Golf Course, Leander TX USNo votes yet
- Our Savior Lutheran Church, Austin TX US(2 votes)
- Rivery Park, Georgetown TX US(3 votes)