A well balanced course with long, short, open, and tight holes. Challenging for most skill levels.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,965ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 5
Course Designer: Daniel Rowan & Channon Quillen
From I35E; exit 403 toward US-287 East. Go 2.2 miles and take exit toward Farley St/Broadhead Rd. Continue onto US-287 Frontage Rd. Go 0.8 miles to a right on Farley St. Go 0.4 miles to parking lot and 1st tee on the right. Additional parking just north in grass.
First Tee: (
Email: Daniel Rowan #47522
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Brown-Singleton Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lester Lorch Park - Coyote Disc Golf Course, Cedar Hill TX US(1 vote)
- Lester Lorch Park - Beaver Disc Golf Course, Cedar Hill TX US(6 votes)
- Crossroads of Life Disc Golf Course, Duncanville TX US(3 votes)
- Mountain Creek, Grand Prairie TX USNo votes yet
- Turner Park, Grand Prairie TX US(4 votes)
- Fullerton-Garrity Disc Golf Course, Corsicana TX US(1 vote)
- Paschall Park, Mesquite TX US(2 votes)
- Sonora Park Disc Golf Course, Kennedale TX US(2 votes)
- Fritz Park, Irving TX US(3 votes)
- Veteran's Park, Arlington TX US(6 votes)