Well designed course! Maybe more like a 3.5. Dual tees actually give you different looks on 18 holes. Thumbs up on this course.
very nice. this course isnt very long, but will challenge any disc golfer. there is diversity with tee boxes and the types of shots that make this course worth playing again and again. most of the holes are in the woods, however the woods are not so dense so you can find your disk fairly easy. i'd say they did a good job on this course, and i give it an 8 out of 10 rating for toughness. i recommend you try it at least once.
Courses Close By
- Northview Park, Eagan MN US
- Red Oak Park, Burnsville MN US
- Alimagnet Lake Park DGC, Apple Valley MN US
- The Valley DGC, Inver Grove Heights MN US
- Kenwood Trails DGC, Lakeville MN US
- Garlough Park, West Saint Paul MN US
- Fort Snelling, Fort Snelling MN US
- Oakwood Park, Cottage Grove MN US
- Moir Park, Bloomington MN US
- Highland Park, St. Paul MN US