Technical - traverses hills, valleys and plateaus. Dual tees. 2 permanent pins per hole - yellow A pins and orange B pins. 2 practice baskets on Putting Plateau marked for putting games.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 1,797ft
Alternate Length: 3,006ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
From downtown, go west on Hwy 29 past the Red Cedar River to a right on Brickyard Rd., right at Humane Society. Parking is by gate on the left.
First Tee: (
Email: Jason Hendrickson
Contact Phone #1: (715) 505-2868
This course has no photos.
by tysonvillarreal on Jun 12, 2010 at 12:44pm
This course is amazing if you like hiking through the woods and throwing some disc's. Located right off 94, it's a must for anyone passing by.
Courses Close By
- SDGC Practice Course, Menomonie WI US
- Wakanda Park, Menomonie WI US
- Menomonie Middle School, Menomonie WI US
- Lambs Creek @ Pioneer Grill, Menomonie WI US
- Axldog Acres Disc Golf Course, Boyceville WI US
- Glen Hills County Park DGC, Glenwood City WI US
- Mount Simon Park, Eau Claire WI US
- UWEC Campus 9, Eau Claire WI US
- Northstar Middle School DGC, Eau Claire WI US
- Vaughn Monson Memorial, Reeve WI US