Briargate Disc Golf Course
- Good quality Mach 5 baskets (though at the time of this review, the Hole 6 basket is badly damaged)
- A good course map and scorecard is available in the apartment complex office.
- Super tight/dangerous, in relation to apartment buildings, roads, and other recreational uses.
- No tee markings or hole signage (had to "guess" off the scorecards...particularly in the snow).
Other Thoughts: It's a quick, fun round to play...but I wouldn't be surprised to learn those baskets have been pulled in the next year or two. As even with hundreds of rounds under my belt over the years, I hit an apartment building, the pool house, and an adjacent road in just three rounds of play. Get more beginners playing those holes, and property is going to be damaged (and/or people are going to get hurt). If they could fix the safety issues (somehow) and add some basic tee signage, I'd go back. But I'm too afraid of hitting a window or a car on 3-4 of those holes.
Courses Close By
- Land of Memories Campground, Mankato MN US
- St. Peter Riverside Park, St. Peter MN US
- Daly County Park Disc Golf Course, Mapleton MN US
- Watona Park, Madelia MN US
- Mayo Park, Le Sueur MN US
- Bass Lake Camp Disc Golf Course, Winnebago MN US
- South Park, New Ulm MN US
- Nehl's Park, New Ulm MN US
- Maiden Shade, Morristown MN US
- Winthrop City Park, Winthrop MN US