Brandywine Creek State Park
Very well maintained. Worth the nominal entry fee. Great for all players. Be ready for lots of walking!
It is with great honor that I compose this review. This course is my home course and I grew up playing here. I'm a bit younger, but from what I understand this course has a venerable history. Its location in the Brandywine River Valley places it in the most beautiful place in the world.
Course is mostly open field shots with elevation changes, trees, creeks, and rough as obstacles. A place to air your arm out. The rough can be rough in the summer, keep an eye on your throw.
Home of the Beauty and the Beast.
Courses Close By
- Bellevue State Park, Wilmington DE US
- Anson B. Nixon Park, Kennett Square PA US
- Riverview DGC, Pennsville NJ US
- White Clay Creek State Park, Newark DE US
- Iron Hill, Newark DE US
- Lums Pond State Park, Bear DE US
- Wilson Farm Park DGC, Chesterbrook PA US
- Sedgley Woods (East Fairmount Park), Philadelphia PA US
- Camp Sankanac DGC, Spring City PA US
- French Creek - Pleasure Mtn., Birdsboro PA US