Excellent design, fantastic course! There are 4 different ways to play the open course (silver/blue tees and silver/blue baskets). And there's a woods course with another 18 that has 2 ways to play it. Being such a great course, there's a lot of traffic, but a great place to socialize with other disc golfers. There's also a pro-shop around the corner at The Oasis (another 18 hole course just down the road).
This course is frickin awesome. It has everything and is super well kept up. One of the best courses I have played in a long time. As a bonus it has a second 18 in the woods, which I was uninformed about, but was also super awesome. Go here for sure.
How has nobody submitted a review about this place?! Simply said, if you're anywhere near the area, make it a point to play the course. The variety and challenge is surpassed only by its upkeep. I routinely drive well over an hour to play here, and it's obviously a sacred place for many of the locals as well.
The course is constantly evolving and getting better, yet all the while maintaining clear and obvious signs and directions. You can play each hole 4 different ways, so you'll throw your arm out before you get bored.
Courses Close By
- Wolfe Woods @ Warwick, Warwick NY US
- The Oasis @ Warwick, Warwick NY US
- Browns Point/Buzzy's Creek, West Milford NJ US
- Campgaw Reservation, Mahwah NJ US
- Beacon Glades , Beacon NY US
- FDR State Park, Yorktown Heights NY US
- Mohonk Mountain House, New Paltz NY US
- Leonard Park, Mt. Kisco NY US
- Patriot Hills, Blairstown NJ US
- Fields of Dreams DGC, Great Meadows NJ US