Boyertown Park Disc Golf
(See course description)
Love this course!
Not a hilly or removed like Bear or South mt but there was some woods. Walkers will cross your path. Clearly marked and holes were not that challenging. A few water hazards. I liked and will go back. *Next time I go I will submit pictures. The signs are much better now.
it's a short but fun course. the course is put together and maintained very well. it has the right amount of everything (trees, high grass, rocks, distance...). I will go back to play this course again.
Courses Close By
- New Hanover, Gilbertsville PA US
- Earl Township Community Park, Boyertown PA US
- Bear Creek Disc Golf - Birdie, Macungie PA US
- Bear Creek Disc Golf - Mountain, Macungie PA US
- Camp Sankanac Disc Golf Course, Spring City PA US
- French Creek - Pleasure Mtn., Birdsboro PA US
- French Creek State Park, Elverson PA US
- Branchwood Park Disc Golf Course, Franconia PA US
- Salford Township Community Park, Tylersport PA US
- Unami Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Quakertown PA US