No votes yet
Features 18 wooded holes with several water hazards and interesting elevation. 3 tees/hole (Am-White, Regular-Red, Pro-Black)and 3 pin positions/hole. Baskets are moved once per month. Poison ivy in summer. Setup A is 5514', B is 5513', C is 6019'. Red tees are concrete, with carpet at the Am and Pro tees.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,514ft
Alternate Length: 6,019ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 4
Exit off I-20/59 at McFarland (Exit 73) and go north to the 1st light. Look for the brown park sign. Go east to main park entrance on left. Just before the ball fields see the road to the left. 1st tee & message board is to the left (near this intersection) in large open field, but that road is 1-way, so circle ball fields to park.
First Tee: (
Email: Jon Woolley
Contact Phone #1: (205) 239-7542
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bowers Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Palmore Park, Tuscaloosa AL US
- University of Montevallo, Montevallo AL US
- George Ward Park, Birmingham AL US
- Lake Lowndes State Park, Columbus MS US
- Inverness Disc Golf Park, Birmingham AL US
- North Jasper Park, Jasper AL US
- Propst Park, Columbus MS US
- The Tiger Trail @ U of W. Alabama, Livingston AL US
- Aggieland Disc Golf, Hamilton AL US
- The Ridge, Springville AL US