Boulder Bar at Massacre Rocks State Park
Very short course - beginner friendly. Desert landscape with junipers, rocks and sage brush. State park, $5 day use fee. Longer, 18 hole course on site also.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete/Gravel
Course Length: 1,412ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
West from Pocatello: I-86 west 36 miles to exit 28. East from Boise: I-84 east 180 miles to the I-86, Take I-86 east to exit 28. At park entrance, turn right and go to visitor center parking lot. 1st tee just downhill from visitor center.
Email: Derek Ford #1929
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by prs48 on Oct 20, 2013 at 4:52pm
Cool little training course that we used to hone our midrange games. Every hole is
Courses Close By
- American Falls Disc Golf Course, American Falls ID USNo votes yet
- Massacre Rocks State Park - Long, American Falls ID US(2 votes)
- Lake Walcott State Park, Rupert ID US(4 votes)
- Upper Ross Park, Pocatello ID US(2 votes)
- Sister City Disc Golf Course, Pocatello ID US(2 votes)
- Bengal Ridge at ISU, Pocatello ID US(4 votes)
- Pomerelle Mountain Disc Golf Course, Albion ID USNo votes yet
- Blackfoot Disc Golf Course, Blackfoot ID USNo votes yet
- Lava Lion's Club Disc Golf Course, Lava Hot Springs ID USNo votes yet
- Lava Hot Springs Disc Golf Course, Lava Hot Springs ID US(2 votes)