Boswell Park Disc Golf Course
This is the other course I've played when out on a canoe trip in Richland, MO. If you've got the itch to play when you're out of town, you're thankful for these courses dotting the land, yet there's not a lot here to get overly excited about.
Sparse grass, dusty, dry, deserted. Very small course near the public pool. Not any memorable holes here, and the best recommendation I can give you is that if you're in Lebanon, play Jared Hilton Memorial instead!
Threw here last November. Unless they have purchased new baskets and moved some holes away from playground equipment it's hard to take this course seriously.
Courses Close By
- Jared Hilton Memorial Disc Golf Course, Lebanon MO US
- Dragon Ridge, Camdenton MO US
- Hillbilly Disc Golf Course, Laurie MO US
- Bearcat Disc Golf Course, Bolivar MO US
- Emmett Kelly Park, Houston MO US
- Oak Grove Park, Springfield MO US
- Tom Watkins Disc Golf Course, Springfield MO US
- Airpark Field, Eldon MO US
- Akitas Run, Vichy MO US
- Spencer Davis, Vichy MO US