Borderland State Park
Played this for the first time today. Despite it being winter time this course was enjoyable! I liked the fact that it has blue and white tee boxes and you can pair it up with the blue or white pins. Made for a fun day. Gave me the feeling like I was making my own course up as I went along. Good blend of woods and open holes. Course was laid out well and marked enough (except for where exactly the first box was but after asking someone it was a bit obvious). I imagine this course plays wonderfully in the spring/summer. Their signature 17th was nice with an old mansion in the background.
crazy nice, 18 very solid holes with two baskets and two tees per hole, could easily spend a whole day at it. On-site park ranger is friendly and even has loaner discs, and will call/hold your disc if you lose it on the course! Must-throw.
It's a serious bummer that the park closes in the evening, 730 the first time I went, and at 8 the second... so get an early start if you plan on visiting, because you'll want all the time you can get! Parking fee is like five bucks, but there's no greens fee.
This is one of my favorite courses in the country. Great obstacles and different terrain throughout course. I always look forward to playing here when I'm in the area. This course should be at the top of you list of courses to play! Great for beginners and challenging for experts. The course is very well designed and maintained.
This is a gorgeous course. Plenty of variety in terrain, plus two tees and two baskets per hole, so you can play short-short, short-long, long-short, or long-long. Small parking fee, as it's a state park. My favorite course in Massachusetts.
Courses Close By
- Normandy Farms Campground, Foxboro MA USNo votes yet
- World War I Memorial Park, North Attleborough MA USNo votes yet
- Dacey Field Disc Golf, Franklin MA USNo votes yet
- Hartsuff Disc Golf Park, Rockland MA USNo votes yet
- Olin College Disc Golf, Needham MA USNo votes yet
- Simonds Park Disc Golf Course, Burlington MA US(3 votes)
- Peabody Disc Golf at Scouting Woods, Peabody MA US(1 vote)
- Webster Fish & Game, Webster MA USNo votes yet
- Newton Hill, Worcester MA US(2 votes)
- Hodges Village Dam , Oxford MA USNo votes yet