Borderland State Park
crazy nice, 18 very solid holes with two baskets and two tees per hole, could easily spend a whole day at it. On-site park ranger is friendly and even has loaner discs, and will call/hold your disc if you lose it on the course! Must-throw.
It's a serious bummer that the park closes in the evening, 730 the first time I went, and at 8 the second... so get an early start if you plan on visiting, because you'll want all the time you can get! Parking fee is like five bucks, but there's no greens fee.
This is one of my favorite courses in the country. Great obstacles and different terrain throughout course. I always look forward to playing here when I'm in the area. This course should be at the top of you list of courses to play! Great for beginners and challenging for experts. The course is very well designed and maintained.
This is a gorgeous course. Plenty of variety in terrain, plus two tees and two baskets per hole, so you can play short-short, short-long, long-short, or long-long. Small parking fee, as it's a state park. My favorite course in Massachusetts.
Courses Close By
- Normandy Farms Campground, Foxboro MA US
- Dacey Field Disc Golf, Franklin MA US
- Simonds Park Disc Golf Course, Burlington MA US
- Peabody Disc Golf at Scouting Woods, Peabody MA US
- Webster Fish & Game, Webster MA US
- Newton Hill, Worcester MA US
- Hodges Village Dam , Oxford MA US
- West Thompson Lake, North Grosvenor Dale CT US
- Buffumville Lake, Charlton MA US
- Pyramids, Leicester MA US