Boone Woods Park
This is a really nice little open course with enough trees to make it interesting. Plays rather quick. There are some definite pinch points where holes are close together and hole 16 could be awkward to play if there is a little league soccer game going on.
If you stop to play idle wild don't miss this gem it's a great course a little rough but we played 9 courses this and mount airy wee my favorite. It's a fast course to play with some really fun holes not the best unkept but fun just the same.
Courses Close By
- Idlewild, Burlington KY US(4 votes)
- R.A. Jones Middle School, Florence KY USNo votes yet
- Embshoff Woods, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Lincoln Ridge/Banklick Woods Park, Independence KY US(2 votes)
- Mt. Airy Forest, Cincinnati OH US(3 votes)
- Walton Community Park, Walton KY US(1 vote)
- Surge Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Burnet Woods (Univ. of Cincinnati), Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Highland Hills Park, Fort Thomas KY USNo votes yet
- St. Bernard Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet