Bohart Ranch X-C Ski Center - Lower
Great course with lots of up and down and lots of epic drives. Lower 18 are extremely fun with big meadows surrounded by thick forest. Keep it in the fairways (they're big) and no worries. End up in the woods and it's gonna suck. Some nice views of the Bridge Range especially holes 9-11. Upper 18 start off thick with trees and needing of some serious clearing in my opinion. Eventually you make it out of the trees and have a few holes in a massive meadow. Some of these holes are pretty fun. The holes skirt around the meadow then follow a few XC ski trails to the last hole. Bohart mows the fairways with a tractor but the grass off-fairway can get deep later in the summer and through the fall.
Very wooded course with baskets and a couple of object pins. if I lived closer this would be the course to play. So please take some time if you are in Bozeman and throw some disc.
Courses Close By
- Bohart Ranch X-C Ski Center - Upper, Bozeman MT US
- Mossy Pines, Bozeman MT US
- Rose Park, Bozeman MT US
- Camp on the Boulder, Mcleod MT US
- Swards Ranch, Norris MT US
- Bighorn Ridge, Big Sky MT US
- Big Sky Ski Resort, Big Sky MT US
- Sheep Mountain, Clancy MT US
- Cooke City Disc Golf Course, Cooke City MT US
- South Hills Disc Golf Course, Helena MT US