Blue Ribbon Pines DGC
By far the best course I've ever played! Offers a wide variety of fairways from woods to water to fields. Extremely tidy and well mantained! Worth the $5 day pass.
best course in mn... the $5 fee is nothing... amazing course... as fine upkeep and design as a ballgolf course...challenging, unique... a must play course... great clubhouse... bring water!!!
Courses Close By
- Family of Christ DGC, Ham Lake MN US
- Ham Lake DGC, Ham Lake MN US
- Oak Grove Preserve, Oak Grove MN US
- Bunker Hills Regional Park, Andover MN US
- The Ponds of Linwood, Linwood Township MN US
- Abundant Life Church, Blaine MN US
- Isanti Middle School Disc Golf Links, Isanti MN US
- Lochness Park DGC, Blaine MN US
- Rieger Olson Disc Golf, Lent Township MN US
- Twin Lakes Park, Nowthen MN US