Amazing views, mountain beauty, awesome shots over gulleys, through ravines, down cliffs all make for an exciting, fun, and breathtakingly beautiful course. My favorite of any I have played (so far) including Golden Gate park :)
Very good course with a mix of long and short holes and also narrow and open fairways! A lot of elevation change makes for a sweet course! No O.B. and the tee pads are dirt but nonetheless a great place to play! One of the best in Montana!
Great course that offers a challenge every time, with excellent elevation change, corridor shots, mild shrubs and foliage, plus a great mix of distances. Updated with all Innova Discatcher Pro baskets in 2008. If you visit, don't forget to take in the surrounding while up there, truly beautiful - and don't forget to take a few extras drives on hole 10.
Courses Close By
- Pattee Canyon, Missoula MT US
- Snow Bowl Ski Area, Missoula MT US
- Echo Valley, Frenchtown MT US
- Spiritwood, Victor MT US
- Blackhawk Disc Golf, Seeley Lake MT US
- Ceedeeteetee Pines, Hamilton MT US
- Knucknees Basin, Hotsprings MT US
- Lawrence Park, Kalispell MT US
- Deerknuckle, Helena MT US
- Scratch Gravel, Helena MT US