Front 9 has trees and creek. Fun placements and not too long. Back 9 is open and longer. It was a lot of fun to play for me - 200 ft. and my wife - 125 ft. I recommend this course for any rookie or average player. We vacationed a week and played this one twice instead a new one.
nice course...front nine wooded with creek...short par threes...back nine open fields...cut fairways..with mountain views..huge community garden on other side of back nine...nice to see...very fun course...
Front nine has your standard woodsy-but-has-a-decent-fairway holes and is fairly short. Creek in play on a couple.
Back nine is mostly open, but longer (some uphill shots). They were doing some landscaping on the back when I was there (summer 2011), so the big mulch/dirt piles are the largest obstacles.
Tee pads are gravel and therefore rutted, and the course is only moderately maintained, but decent variety and fun overall!
Front nine provides ample confidence building opportunities while the dual tees on the backside transform the course to a true intermediate level.
Courses Close By
- Black Mountain YMCA, Black Mountain NC USNo votes yet
- Owen High Nature Trail Disc Golf, Black Mountain NC USNo votes yet
- Ridgecrest Conference Center, Ridgecrest NC USNo votes yet
- UNC Asheville, Asheville NC US(1 vote)
- Lake Julian Disc Golf Course, Arden NC USNo votes yet
- Richmond Hill, Asheville NC US(4 votes)
- The Meadows, Asheville NC USNo votes yet
- Crookston Disc Golf Course, Fletcher NC US(2 votes)
- Marion Disc Golf Park, Marion NC US(1 vote)
- Enka High School Disc Golf Course, Candler NC US(1 vote)