Black Locust @ Kensington
Love this course I do really miss the old course "the tunnel" I find the course difficult on the extras but rewarding, amazing hole one from the pros the view is amazing. I do really love this course great balance love the left turns its just awesome.
Only complaint is it favors big arms not a ton of control shots that don't also require big arms.
Nice course, but it's hard to pay twice to play when the course is not kept up very well. It was much better with the old course.
Courses Close By
- Brighton High School, Brighton MI US
- Cass Benton Hills DGC, Northville MI US
- Independence Lake - Picnic DGC, Whitmore Lake MI US
- Cleary University DGC, Howell MI US
- NorthRidge Church, Plymouth MI US
- Independence Lake - Red Hawk DGC, Whitmore Lake MI US
- The Farm @ Founders Sports Park, Farmington Hills MI US
- Bay Court Park DGC, Clarkston MI US
- Marion Township DGC, Howell MI US
- Bandemer Park, Ann Arbor MI US