Black Elk-Neihardt Park
On the same hill as town water tower. Has the most elevation around - nice scenic view.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Follow signs to Dana College and Black Elk Park. From Hwy 75 S, turn left on Wright (becomes College Dr), then left at top of hill.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by bigchiz on Jan 14, 2013 at 10:36pm
pros: Very nice views and some of the best elevation changes in the region
con: no water or restroom facilities
Courses Close By
- The Links at Lake Cunningham, Omaha NE US(1 vote)
- Hummel Park Disc Golf Course, Omaha NE US(1 vote)
- Calvin Crest Camp, Fremont NE US(1 vote)
- Oakland Disc Golf Course, Oakland NE USNo votes yet
- Seymour Smith Park, Omaha NE US(4 votes)
- Treasure Cove Disc Golf Course, Council Bluffs IA US(4 votes)
- Sun Valley Park, Omaha NE US(1 vote)
- Wahoo Disc Golf at Placek Park, Wahoo NE US(1 vote)
- Ox Bow Trail Disc Golf Course, Ashland NE US(2 votes)
- Eugene T Mahoney State Park, Ashland NE US(2 votes)