Black Diamond Disc Golf Course at Emery Park
Excellent course, and one of the most challenging for the WNY area. Some big open holes and varied with some wooded ones. Bring your long game. It's a great hike through an awesome park as well!
Beautiful, with elevation and rocks and length and trees too. Natural tees can irritate, but with all the multiple tees I can see where it might be tough to go concrete or rubber. Good tees, but (or course..) there are not signs at all of them. Bring the map.
Challenging course that requires accuracy and distance. Narrow wooded fairways to long open fairways give this course some bite. Bring your maximum distance drivers and bring your tight fairway discs. When playing this course you are in for a hike and a day of some challenging disc golf
Courses Close By
- Chestnut Ridge - The Ravine, Orchard Park NY US(2 votes)
- Lighthouse Disc Golf Course at Como Lake, Lancaster NY US(3 votes)
- Hawks Landing, Eden NY USNo votes yet
- Shadow of the Hawk Mini Disc Golf Course, Eden NY USNo votes yet
- Angry Apple, Darien Center NY USNo votes yet
- Lincoln Park Disc Golf Course, Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Ellicott Creek Disc Golf Course, Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Beaver Island State Park, Grand Island NY US(4 votes)
- Veterans Park, Tonawanda NY US(3 votes)
- Pine Woods Park, North Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)