Black Creek Community Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Recreational bush course. Good lines, tonal targets. Hiking boots best. Phone Hart he's always looking for a game. Alt. contact; Hart at 337-2373.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 18 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
On the Old Island Hwy 19A between Courtenay and Campbell River. 1st tee off the nature walk to the left - follow the hole markers.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Black Creek Community Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Coal Shoot, Courtenay BC CANo votes yet
- Fir Meadows Disc Golf, Courtenay BC CANo votes yet
- Coopers Hawk Disc Golf Course, Campbell River BC CA(1 vote)
- Mt. Washington Fly Zone, Mt Washington - Courtenay BC CA(1 vote)
- Village Park Disc Golf Course, Comox BC CA(1 vote)
- Linnaea Farm, Cortes Island BC CANo votes yet
- Qualicum Bay Resort Disc Golf Course, Qualicum Bay BC CA(1 vote)
- Echo Woods, Port Alberni BC CANo votes yet
- Doumont, Nanaimo BC CANo votes yet
- Bowen Park, Nanaimo BC CA(1 vote)