Bird's Ruins Disc Golf Course @ Langer Park
No votes yet
Set in the woods and rolling prairie of Charles Langer Family Park. Dual tees and multiple pin placements on most holes. 3 standard camp sites and 1 large group site available for public use (free). Contacting the Rec Director (below) for notice of use is the only obligation.
# Holes: 19
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,669ft
Alternate Length: 7,116ft
Course Designer: Erik Lemke and Rebel Disc Golf
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 5
From downtown Marshall; Hwy 73 (Hubbell St) north 1 mile to a left on Canal Rd. Go west 0.8 mile to the parking lot on the right. 1st tee on south side of Canal.
Email: Rec Director
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bird's Ruins Disc Golf Course @ Langer Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fireman's Park, Waterloo WI US
- Vallarta-Ast Disc Golf Course, Deforest WI US
- Ripley Park, Cambridge WI US
- Hiestand Park, Madison WI US
- Rock River Disc Golf Course, Watertown WI US
- Capital Springs, Madison WI US
- Kiwanis of Stoughton Disc Golf Course, Stoughton WI US
- Oaklawn Academy Disc Golf Course, Edgerton WI US
- Crystal Lake Park, Beaver Dam WI US
- Edgerton Disc Golf Course, Edgerton WI US