Bill Smith Park
Very short, thoughtless fairways (nothing but trees between you and the basket on a lot of them), messy tee boxes. Dual tees can make this 18, but you probably won't want to stick around unless you have nothing better to do. Could be a decent course if they cut down some trees!
This is a fun place to go and play if you don't have anywhere else to go. The course was better back in 2009 and early 2010, however some locals decided to move everything around and compromised the course in my opinion. There is a fun little water hole that provides and easy look at an ace. All holes are short. You could play with just a putter and have no problems.
Courses Close By
- Cougar Country, Boiling Springs Lakes NC US(1 vote)
- Joe Eakes Park at Kure Beach, Kure Beach NC US(1 vote)
- Arrowhead Park, Wilmington NC US(2 votes)
- Castle Hayne Park, Castle Hayne NC US(6 votes)
- Loris Nature Park, Loris SC US(1 vote)
- Coastal Carolina University Disc Golf, Myrtle Beach SC USNo votes yet
- Tupelo Bay Disc Golf Course, Garden City SC USNo votes yet
- Socastee Recreation Park, Myrtle Beach SC US(1 vote)
- Northeast Creek Park, Jacksonville NC US(1 vote)
- Luther Britt Park, Lumberton NC US(1 vote)