Big Walnut Sports Park
horrible course, dont waste your time goin to play here. 7 of the holes are all in open field and are extremely long the last 2 holes are in the woods with a 4 foot path to throw down.
A empty field with some baskets, and presumably tee boxes. No trees or other terrain feature within my field of view. I was so underwhelmed by what I saw from the parking lot that I didn't actually play the course. Your experience may vary, but I'm pretty sure I'd have more fun playing in my backyard.
I know that this is quite a harsh review, but I figured it's better than nothing at all. If someone posts a more thorough review, I'll gladly rescind this one.
Courses Close By
- Forest Park DGC, Brazil IN US
- Avon Town Hall DGC, Avon IN US
- Mt. Gilead DGC, Mooresville IN US
- CICA Disc Golf Course, Mooresville IN US
- Rockville Lake Park, Rockville IN US
- Milligan Park DGC, Crawfordsville IN US
- Sugar Creek Campground, Crawfordsville IN US
- RBB Disc Golf Course, Ellettsville IN US
- Deming Park, Terre Haute IN US
- Longley Park, Lebanon IN US