Big Portage Lake at Waterloo
No votes yet
Mostly wooded with tight, challenging holes. Great park with beach, boat launch, campground, and concession area.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 4,895ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
I-94, west of Ann Arbor; Grass Lake Exit (# 150). Go north on Mt. Hope Rd. 2.3 miles to a left on Seymour for 1.7 miles. Go past party store at Portage Lake Rd. to a right into the Waterloo State Rec Area. 1st tee at top of parking area for boat launch site.
First Tee: (
Email: Terry Calhoun #15117
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Big Portage Lake at Waterloo? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Jackson Community College, Jackson MI USNo votes yet
- Hudson Mills Metropark - Original, Ann Arbor (Dexter) MI US(1 vote)
- Hudson Mills Metropark - Monster, Ann Arbor (Dexter) MI US(1 vote)
- Marion Township Disc Golf Course, Howell MI USNo votes yet
- Lady in Blue Disc Golf at McCourtie Park, Somerset Center MI USNo votes yet
- The Gulch at Merrill Park West, Hamburg MI USNo votes yet
- Independence Lake - Red Hawk Disc Golf Course, Whitmore Lake MI USNo votes yet
- Chilson Woods at Brighton State Rec Area, Brighton MI USNo votes yet
- Eaton Rapids Fields, Eaton Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Fowlerville United Brethren Disc Golf Course, Fowlerville MI USNo votes yet